Within Fusion Safety, we have a network of hygienists and sampling experts that can help your business establish or contribute to effective industrial hygiene programs.
Our occupational hygienists work across a broad range of industries and are available for projects throughout Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. We specialise in providing specific bespoke services to meet your compliance or corporate IH requirements.
/ Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Qualitative assessments (hazard identification, estimating the potential severity of exposure, sampling plan development)
- Quantitative assessments (airborne chemical contaminant exposure measurements and evaluations, physical exposure measurements and evaluations (e.g. noise, heat stress, vibration)
- Respiratory protection, including targeted prevention programs developed for inhalation hazards (such as asbestos, benzene, lead, formaldehyde, chromium, and silica)
- Hearing conservation program development and implementation
- Exposure data management (local and global standards comparisons, statistical analysis)
- IH-related procedure development
- Online and face-to-face IH learning and education
To learn more about occupational hygiene monitoring, please contact us and talk to one of our experts at email@example.com
/ More on
us to provide targeted solutions for each of our partners with whom we nurture collaborative, trust-based relationships.
In this case study, Fusion Safety CEO, Craig Docherty, reflects on the strong relationship with multinational construction company Fortis Construction, and how the relationship has
Fusion Safety Renews Certification as a Construction Safety Scoring System Approved Auditing Organisation
A great beginning to 2023 with the renewal of Fusion Safety’s certification as a Construction Safety Scoring System (CONSASS) approved auditing organisation with the Singapore
Fusion has been assisting NIKE Manufacturing Partners since 2018 as part of the NIKE (CoSMA) Culture of Safety Maturity Assessment Program. This has allowed us
Creating safer & smarter working environments for positive change
Stay updated on industry news and our safety leadership insights