IOSH Managing Safely Course
/ Overview of Program
Fusion Safety Management Pte Ltd is a Licensed Training Provider (Approved Centre Number 4380) to deliver IOSH Managing Safely.
Managing Safely is designed for managers and supervisors in any sector. It provides the knowledge and tools required to work safely. The program covers assessing risks, controlling risks, understanding responsibilities, understanding hazards, investigating incidents, and measuring performance.
Successful candidates are awarded an internationally recognised and respected certification (IOSH Managing Safely) which Fusion Safety is licensed to deliver for the course.
/ Who Managing Safely is for
Anyone and everyone in a working role who wants to learn the basics of safety and health.
/ Why Managing Safely works
- Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to work safely
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality-controlled by IOSH
- The flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Internationally recognised and respected certification
- Efficient and effective learning with health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme
/ Top 5 business benefits
- Greater productivity, fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Staff actively involved in improving the workplace
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
/ Top 5 delegate benefits
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for personal reflections on good practices
/ More on
us to provide targeted solutions for each of our partners with whom we nurture collaborative, trust-based relationships.
Fusion Safety Renews Certification as a Construction Safety Scoring System Approved Auditing Organisation
A great beginning to 2023 with the renewal of Fusion Safety’s certification as a Construction Safety Scoring System (CONSASS) approved auditing organisation with the Singapore
Fusion has been assisting NIKE Manufacturing Partners since 2018 as part of the NIKE (CoSMA) Culture of Safety Maturity Assessment Program. This has allowed us
Mental Well-Being at Work – “It is OK to not be OK” In Fusion, we strongly believe that everyone has the right to “WORK TO
Creating safer & smarter working environments for positive change
Stay updated on industry news and our safety leadership insights